2. Disclosure or sharing of personal informations with third parties will be limited to billing purposes, to fulfill your order, send you communications regarding your order, manage our customer information for us or for billing purposes. All financial and billing information that we collect through the Site is used solely to check the qualifications of prospective customers and to bill for our services. We may also share your information when we partner with another company to offer other services or products but still maintaining as first priority your privacy assuring that third parties won’t mismanage or manipolate any of your informations. Global SEAIR will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent, or access your communications on our websites, unless:
- Required by law.
- We believe it necessary to provide you with a service you have requested.
- To protect the rights or property of Global SEAIR or its members and customers.
- To lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
3. As most of commercial websites, we use “cookies” to collect anonymous traffic data on our site. Cookies are small files that identify your browser. When you return to our Web-site, cookies prompt the site to provide your username (not your password), so you can sign in more quickly. Cookies also give us usage data, such as how often you visit, your browser type and IP address, pages viewed, amount of time spent on certain activities and aggregate user data. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems and to improve our service.
4. Whenever you visit our website, our servers might automatically record general infor-mation about your usage, including which pages you visit, when you visit, how often and for how long. This data is always used as aggregated, non-personal information and is intended solely to assist Global SEAIR in improving and enhancing its services to you. This general collection of information is done for the purpose of providing the best online service possible.
6. Global SEAIR, as Singaporean registered company, refers to the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act. For further informations please visit the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act. website http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.
1. GLOBAL SEAIR SERVICES is not liable for any losses or errors on the Global SEAIR website resulting from improper usage, deliberate sabotage, flood, fire, earthquake, draught, war, power loss, communication line interruption, government prohibition, changes in existing laws or regulations or any other events which could not be predicted, controlled, avoided or overcome (event of Force Major).
2. Global SEAIR Services owns the copyright of all contents and resources which are pro-tected by the Singapore Intellectual Property Law. Organizations and individuals are not allowed to reproduce, republish or plagiarize any information on the websites in any form without permission from Global SEAIR Services.
3. All information, data, pictures and charts on the website are for reference only. If you would like more precise information, please inquire us directly as contact us.
4. The user acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to provide detailed and accurate personal information on the website. If incorrect information is input into the website by the user, it may result in the termination rights of the user for the network service.
5. Global SEAIR Services is not liable for any inconveniences caused by the website being down due to network or hardware failure, system maintenance, system upgrade or any other even of Force Major.
6. Any user of the website in any form, whether directly or indirectly, will be considered to agree and accept the restrictions of this statement.
7. This statement is effective as of 01 Jun 2015. Global SEAIR Services holds the final rights to modify and explain this statement without notice.